My dream girl;
(Inspired by something my best friend read to me last week from a blog)
1. Must love poetry.
2. Must listen to all types of music. All types. Including indie hip hop (favourite) and classic rock (also favourite)
3. Must love reading. Fiction. Non Fiction. Biographies. Don’t care. As long as you aren’t stuck on reading magazines only. Must be material of substance.
4. Must be mature, and willing to talk things out when a problem arises.
5. Do not* walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment or entitlement. Ever. Thanks.
6. Someone who enjoys taking a hiatus from society for awhile. I frequently delete my facebook, and other social networking devices for funsies. I turn my phone off for days. I read, listen to music, and write.
7. Must have a sense of wanderlust. Don’t settle for this city being the best we will ever have. It isn’t.
8. Tattoos & piercings.
9. Must have a sense of humour.
10. Not clingy, jealous, defensive, or passive aggressive. I hate all of that shit. If you meet the criteria in this list, there is no need to feel jealous, because I won’t have eyes for anyone else.
11. Must be able to handle me at my worst. We all have ups & downs.
12. Intelligent, understanding, & calm. My favourite saying is ‘Don’t fret.’ People get worked up too easily these days.
13. Must live a sober life, but enjoy coffee & cigarettes.
14. I know I shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover, but if the cover isn’t appealing I won’t take the time to see the content inside.
15. Don’t be selfish or conceited. There are two of us in a relationship. Not one. This isn’t about you, it’s above and beyond you.
16. Must enjoy comic books, video games, and super heroes.
More to be added later im sure.